Search For information about
External Wall Insulation
If you have a question about existing wall insulation, we should have the answer.
Simply ask a question below to search our wall insulation site
CosyWall Insulation (CWI) is an external wall cavity insulation system (EWCIS) designed to insulate the walls of older homes. It provides thermal and acoustical insulation to existing wall cavities and is installed without the cost and hassle of removing the internal linings. Installation is done via small holes through the external cladding, or from inside via holes in the internal linings. The result is high installed R-values and a warm cosy home. CosyWall insulation has been successfully growing since 2002 based on three core principles;
- Using a Great Product.
- Developing Proven Methods.
- Ongoing Training and Auditing.
existing wall insulation
- Cavity wall insulation saves money and our nations limited energy resources.
- CosyWall is non-combustible
- External wall insulation can make your home warmer, drier, healthier
- High installed R-values in comparison to other exterior wall insulation.
- CosyWall is NZBC compliant and CodeMark certified
- CosyWall is safe and has no added formaldehyde
- CosyWall is a dry fibre existing wall insulation system that utilises water repellent glasswool insulation
- CosyWall will not shrink or settle over time
- Available nationwide through our specialist retrofit wall insulation resellers
- Proven New Zealand history of use.
- Fills up the gaps that are often left by a blanket or segments.
news and blog
6 handy tips when renovating for resale
When renovating your home for resale, it can difficult to know where to spend your time and money. You’ll want to balance between increasing the value of the house, as well as spending within your means and not going over your budget. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when renovating for resale.
5 energy-saving tips to help reduce your power bills
We know how expensive energy bills can be! Using less energy within your home not only helps you save some bucks, but it’s environmentally-friendly too.
Does your rental property meet the new insulation standards?
New Zealand’s Housing and Urban Development minister – Phil Twyford – released the Government’s ‘Healthy Homes’ minimum standards for rental properties. It’s all about ensuring all New Zealanders have a warm, dry home that complies with the 2008 Building Code standards.