Search For information about
External Wall Insulation
If you have a question about existing wall insulation, we should have the answer.
Simply ask a question below to search our wall insulation site
CosyWall Insulation (CWI) is an external wall cavity insulation system (EWCIS) designed to insulate the walls of older homes. It provides thermal and acoustical insulation to existing wall cavities and is installed without the cost and hassle of removing the internal linings. Installation is done via small holes through the external cladding, or from inside via holes in the internal linings. The result is high installed R-values and a warm cosy home. CosyWall insulation has been successfully growing since 2002 based on three core principles;
- Using a Great Product.
- Developing Proven Methods.
- Ongoing Training and Auditing.
existing wall insulation
- Cavity wall insulation saves money and our nations limited energy resources.
- CosyWall is non-combustible
- External wall insulation can make your home warmer, drier, healthier
- High installed R-values in comparison to other exterior wall insulation.
- CosyWall is NZBC compliant and CodeMark certified
- CosyWall is safe and has no added formaldehyde
- CosyWall is a dry fibre existing wall insulation system that utilises water repellent glasswool insulation
- CosyWall will not shrink or settle over time
- Available nationwide through our specialist retrofit wall insulation resellers
- Proven New Zealand history of use.
- Fills up the gaps that are often left by a blanket or segments.
news and blog
How to keep your home warm this winter
We’re only few months away from winter, so it’s time to start preparing! Colder weather results in colder homes, which can affect our health. It’s important to start thinking about how to protect you and your family from cold’s, flu’s, and other nasties this winter – including how to keep your home warm to help […]
We’re giving away a CosyWall Insulation Package worth $5000!
We’re only a couple months away from Winter, so it’s time to prepare ourselves and our homes for the colder weather. More than 75% of New Zealand homes have insufficient insulation, which can cause uncomfortable living conditions, and serious health risks.
5 signs of a poorly insulated home
Does your home have efficient insulation? If your home was insulated years ago, and isn’t up to current standards, you may be noticing the signs of a poorly insulated home. It can result in uncomfortable and unhealthy living conditions, and should be treated as soon a possible to reduce its harmful effects.