Search For information about
If you have a question about existing wall insulation, we should have the answer.
Simply ask a question below to search our wall insulation site
CosyWall Insulation (CWI) is an external wall insulation system (EWCIS) designed to insulate the walls of older homes. It provides thermal and acoustical insulation to existing wall cavities and is installed without the cost and hassle of removing the internal linings. Installation is done via small holes through the external cladding, or from inside via holes in the internal linings. The result is high installed R-values and a warm cosy home. CosyWall insulation has been successfully growing since 2002 based on three core principles;
- Using a Great Product.
- Developing Proven Methods.
- Ongoing Training and Auditing.
existing wall insulation
- Wall insulation saves money and our nations limited energy resources.
- CosyWall is non-combustible
- Wall insulation can make your home warmer, drier, healthier
- High installed R-values in comparison to other exterior wall insulation.
- CosyWall is NZBC compliant and CodeMark certified
- CosyWall is safe and has no added formaldehyde
- CosyWall is a dry fibre existing wall insulation system that utilises water repellent glasswool insulation
- CosyWall will not shrink or settle over time
- Available nationwide through our specialist retrofit wall insulation resellers
- Proven New Zealand history of use.
- Fills up the gaps that are often left by a blanket or segments.
news and blog
Can you install insulation yourself?
So you consider yourself a bit of a handyman? It looks easy right? Just rip off the GIB and throw some batts in the walls and your done – no need to hire an insulation company after all – right? While a lot of people do attempt to install their own insulation, there’s a few […]
Can you have too much insulation?
A house can definitely be under-insulated but today, let’s dive into the question of whether your home can be over-insulated.
4 signs you should replace your home’s insulation.
Insulating your home is one of the best things you can do for your health, wallet, and investment. Just like anything though, it’s vital to ensure that it is up to date and installed correctly, so that you can reap the best benefits of home insulation. There can be serious health and financial consequences if […]