Search For information about
If you have a question about existing wall insulation, we should have the answer.
Simply ask a question below to search our wall insulation site
CosyWall Insulation (CWI) is an external wall insulation system (EWCIS) designed to insulate the walls of older homes. It provides thermal and acoustical insulation to existing wall cavities and is installed without the cost and hassle of removing the internal linings. Installation is done via small holes through the external cladding, or from inside via holes in the internal linings. The result is high installed R-values and a warm cosy home. CosyWall insulation has been successfully growing since 2002 based on three core principles;
- Using a Great Product.
- Developing Proven Methods.
- Ongoing Training and Auditing.
existing wall insulation
- Wall insulation saves money and our nations limited energy resources.
- CosyWall is non-combustible
- Wall insulation can make your home warmer, drier, healthier
- High installed R-values in comparison to other exterior wall insulation.
- CosyWall is NZBC compliant and CodeMark certified
- CosyWall is safe and has no added formaldehyde
- CosyWall is a dry fibre existing wall insulation system that utilises water repellent glasswool insulation
- CosyWall will not shrink or settle over time
- Available nationwide through our specialist retrofit wall insulation resellers
- Proven New Zealand history of use.
- Fills up the gaps that are often left by a blanket or segments.
news and blog
5 tips for renovating in winter
While it may be the most difficult time of the year to undergo a renovation project, there are a few ways to make your winter renovation more manageable.
Here’s 5 tips to make your renovations go a little smoother this winter.
How to choose the right insulation provider
With winter on its’ way, it’s extra important to pick an insulation installer that will effectively insulate your home to keep you and your family warm and cosy this winter.
Here’s a few things to look out for when choosing an insulation installer.
5 reasons why you should insulate your home before winter
Winter is coming! With colder weather just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about how to keep our homes warm and cosy. One of the biggest factors that help reduce cold air entering your home and keeping the heat in is insulation.