Search For information about
If you have a question about existing wall insulation, we should have the answer.
Simply ask a question below to search our wall insulation site
CosyWall Insulation (CWI) is an external wall insulation system (EWCIS) designed to insulate the walls of older homes. It provides thermal and acoustical insulation to existing wall cavities and is installed without the cost and hassle of removing the internal linings. Installation is done via small holes through the external cladding, or from inside via holes in the internal linings. The result is high installed R-values and a warm cosy home. CosyWall insulation has been successfully growing since 2002 based on three core principles;
- Using a Great Product.
- Developing Proven Methods.
- Ongoing Training and Auditing.
existing wall insulation
- Wall insulation saves money and our nations limited energy resources.
- CosyWall is non-combustible
- Wall insulation can make your home warmer, drier, healthier
- High installed R-values in comparison to other exterior wall insulation.
- CosyWall is NZBC compliant and CodeMark certified
- CosyWall is safe and has no added formaldehyde
- CosyWall is a dry fibre existing wall insulation system that utilises water repellent glasswool insulation
- CosyWall will not shrink or settle over time
- Available nationwide through our specialist retrofit wall insulation resellers
- Proven New Zealand history of use.
- Fills up the gaps that are often left by a blanket or segments.
news and blog
4 ways to make your home more energy efficient
Did you know that you can adopt some new ideas and habits that not only reduce your impact on the environment but also create a healthier situation for your home? Living a more green life doesn’t have to be costly – in fact, quite the opposite! Creating a more energy efficient home will save you […]
Is all insulation the same?
We’ve mentioned before how insulation helps to reduce energy costs and keeps your home more comfortable. However, insulation comes in many different types, applications and efficiencies. It can be tempting to think that putting in some insulation will be a magic bullet, but it’s actually more complicated than that. Is all insulation the same? Today, […]
Can Updating Your Insulation Increase Your Home’s Property Value?
When you’re selling your home, getting the highest offer possible is one of your biggest priorities. Although you can’t control factors like the current mortgage interest rates or the state of the economy, there are a few things you can do to increase the resell value of your home. One of the biggest ways to […]