Search For information about
External Wall Insulation
If you have a question about existing wall insulation, we should have the answer.
Simply ask a question below to search our wall insulation site
CosyWall Insulation (CWI) is an external wall cavity insulation system (EWCIS) designed to insulate the walls of older homes. It provides thermal and acoustical insulation to existing wall cavities and is installed without the cost and hassle of removing the internal linings. Installation is done via small holes through the external cladding, or from inside via holes in the internal linings. The result is high installed R-values and a warm cosy home. CosyWall insulation has been successfully growing since 2002 based on three core principles;
- Using a Great Product.
- Developing Proven Methods.
- Ongoing Training and Auditing.
existing wall insulation
- Cavity wall insulation saves money and our nations limited energy resources.
- CosyWall is non-combustible
- External wall insulation can make your home warmer, drier, healthier
- High installed R-values in comparison to other exterior wall insulation.
- CosyWall is NZBC compliant and CodeMark certified
- CosyWall is safe and has no added formaldehyde
- CosyWall is a dry fibre existing wall insulation system that utilises water repellent glasswool insulation
- CosyWall will not shrink or settle over time
- Available nationwide through our specialist retrofit wall insulation resellers
- Proven New Zealand history of use.
- Fills up the gaps that are often left by a blanket or segments.
news and blog
Cavity Wall Insulation Benefits
CosyWall Insulation, like most cavity wall insulation products is often recommended as an ideal way to conserve energy and lower your monthly bills. If your trying to decide if cavity wall Insulation is right for you, take a look at some of the benefits below. There are many advantages that come with having cavity wall […]
Existing Wall Insulation Options
You don’t need to remove linings to install existing wall insulation. These can be insulated by drilling and filling holes through the external or internal lining and installing an existing wall insulation system. With these types of existing wall insulation systems there are usually three to four 15-25mm holes drilled in the wall, about every […]
Why Retrofit Wall Insulation To Your Home
Retrofit wall insulation to your home and start saving! Heating and cooling account for 50 to 70% of the energy used in the average home. Inadequate insulation and air leakage are leading causes of energy waste in most homes. Retrofit insulation to your home correctly with CosyWall insulation: – Wall insulation saves money and our […]